Please read the following terms and conditions ("T&Cs"/"Agreement") carefully .
The website WWW.TREXEEGO.COM is published and maintained by TrexeeGo Technologies Private Limited , a company incorporated and existing in accordance with the laws of India. When you access, browse or use this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set forth herein. When you access any of the sub-Site (whether belonging to an associate of Company or otherwise) through this Site, then such sub-Site may have its own terms and conditions, which are specific to such sub-Site.
- These Terms and Conditions of use and any additional terms posted on this Site together constitute the entire agreement between Company and you with respect to your use of this Site.
TREXEEGO General Terms :-
- Toll tax and parking will be paid directly to the driver in case not included in the outstation or one-way booking.
- If fare for the booking is non-refundable, no refund will be done if booking is cancelled.
- The driver will only wait for 50 min to board the taxi. If the customer doesn't confirm on the trip the booking will automatically get cancelled.
- After reaching the boarding point, waiting charge of Rs 2/- per minute will be charged after the 15 minutes waiting, these charges will be paid directly to the driver.
- If opting for the one-way, driver will not stop the car for more than 30 minutes during the journey.
- Driver will drop the guest at the destination which will be informed by the guest while starting the journey, driver will not stop the car in between the journey except for tea and lunch break, which will be for 30 minutes max (This will be applicable if opting for one-way).
REPRESENTATION, WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:-
- Without prejudice to the above, the Company makes no representation or Limitation.
- The Services will meet the customer's requirements.
- The Services will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free.
- TrexeeGo shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of Cab service.
- TrexeeGO will take all reasonable measures to ensure that TSP should fulfil his duty properly but there may be exceptions and if any passenger misses the train or flight or bus, TrexeeGO will not be held liable for any such compensation. The customer is advised to make alternate arrangement in case the cab has not reached due to any reason.
- The Company shall not be liable for any conduct of the drivers of the Cabs. TrexeeGO encourages you to notify any complaints that you may have against the driver of any Cab that you may have hired using the TrexeeGo platform.
- It is expressly made clear to you hereby that the Company does not own any Cabs nor does it directly or indirectly employ any drivers for the Cabs. TrexeeGo disclaims any and all liability in respect of the drivers and the cabs alike.
Terms and Conditions for Cab Usage:-
- The customer shall pay the taxi fare, parking charges, additional night charges (where applicable) and any fee or levy presently payable or hereinafter imposed by the law or required to be paid for availing of the taxi Services;
- The customer agrees and accepts that the use of the Services provided by the Company is at the sole risk of the Customer, and further acknowledges that the Company disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied;
- The customer shall ensure that he/she will not indulge in any of the following activities while in a taxi;
- Smoking or consuming any kind of intoxicants inside the Taxi. The driver has the right to refuse the pick-up or ask the customer to alight the cab if the customer is found to be in an intoxicated state or is found misbehaving with other passengers or the driver, or is causing a nuisance;
- Soiling or damaging the seats and/or any other interiors of the Taxi.
- Asking the driver to break any Traffic/RTO/City Police and/or government rules for any purpose (especially reaching the destination earlier). The driver has the right to refuse such a request by the customer. The driver also has the right to refuse such a pick-up or ask such customer(s) to a light from the cab;
- Asking the driver to board more passengers than the seating capacity in the taxi. The driver has the right to refuse such a pick-up or ask such customer(s) to alight from the cab;
- The customer agrees and acknowledges that the use of the Services offered by Company is at the sole risk of the customer and that Company disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness for any purposes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Without prejudice to the above, the Company makes no representation or warranty that;
- The Services will provided as per the customer's requirements;
- The Company do not commit on particular fuel type vehicle like petrol, Diesel or CNG. Cab is provided on the basis of availability;
- The Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
- The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of taxi service offered by Company or due to the failure of Company to provide Services to the Customer for any reason what so ever including but not limited to the Customer's non-compliance with the Services' recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of Company or any person or any organization involved in the above mentioned systems;
- The Company will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Service offered by the Company, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages;
- If any passenger misses the train or flight or bus, Company will not be responsible for any compensation, only customer is responsible for managing his trip/travel timely. The customer shall make an alternate arrangement if the cab has not reached due to any reason;
- The Company encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of his/her items. In case of lost items inside the taxi/cab during the journey, Company will try to locate the items on a "best-effort" basis but is not responsible for the same in case of loss or damage to the same;
- If the Customer leaves any goods in the taxi or has any complaint in respect of the Services or the use of the taxi, the Customer has to inform the Company of the same in writing within 24 hours of using the taxi or the Services of Company;
- The Company shall not be responsible for any conduct of the drivers of the taxis. However, the Company encourages you to notify it of any complaints that you may have against the driver of any taxi that you may have hired using the Company's Services;
- The Company have right to use the customer contact information for its own marketing purposes. The Company may send regular Email or SMS updates to the mail ids or mobile numbers registered with it;
- The Company shall be entitled to add to, vary or amend any or all these terms and conditions at any time and the Customer shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment once such addition, variation or amendment are incorporated into these terms and conditions at Company's website at www.trexeego.com on the date that Company may indicate that such addition, variation or amendment is to come into effect;
- It is expressly made clear to you hereby that the Company does not own any taxis nor does it directly or indirectly employ any drivers for the taxis. Taxis and drivers are all supplied by third parties and the Company disclaims any and all responsibility in respect of the drivers and the taxis alike;
Outstation Travel Terms :-
- For one way Outstation Trip, there will be one Pickup and One drop. For extra pickup and extra drop Rs 250 extra charges will be taken ;
- There will be Rs 250 Night charges will be taken, If travels between 10 P.M to 06:00 A.M;
- For Out Station Round trip duties, a min of 250 Kilometres is chargeable in all cities, a min of 250 Kilometres is chargeable per day for outstation travel. (This can be changed on pro data basis and same will be implemented on TREXEEGO website);
- A calendar day begins at 12.00 A.M and ends at 12.00 Midnight. In case a drop off happens after 12 midnight, an additional days charges(of 250 Kilometres ) are applicable unless specifically stated in the package rates quoted;
- Driver allowances charges Rs 250 per day;
- No receipts will be provided for state entry taxes by the operator;
- The fare meter starts from your pickup location (mentioned on e-ticket) and ends on your drop location;
- The fare meter starts from your pickup location (mentioned on e-ticket) and ends on your drop location;
- Any Entrance / Parking Fee (if applicable) for all Airport Pickup and Drop is to be paid by passenger directly to the driver;
Booking Policy :-
- While booking the cab, or using any services offered at www.trexeego.com the following rules apply;
- A booking can be done for a maximum of 180 days before the trip start date. On the other hand, a booking can be done for a minimum of 3 hours before the trip start time;
- Booking can be done through our website at www.trexeego.com , through our mobile app or calling us at +91 7992315344;
- To confirm the online cab bookings, an advance amount needs to be paid by the customer. The advance amount is based on the trip estimated cost and will be adjusted against the final amount payable at the end of the trip;
- For every confirmed booking, a car will be allotted at least 6 hours before the trip (2 hours for outstation One-Way). The customer will get an email and/or sms confirmation with the car and driver details after the allotment;
• In case of vehicle accident/break-down the company will provide an alternate vehicle or will refund the advance deposit if booking stands cancelled. Trexeee Go doesn't take any guarantees of any kind while you book the cabs, and any material or immaterial loss due to usage of Trexee GO cabs shall not be subject to any compensation.
• In case of a no-show by the driver for a scheduled departure, the company will provide an immediate replacement with a similar car and in case we cannot find a replacement, a full refund of the advance amount will be done.
Cancellation Policy :-
- In case the booking is cancelled more than 24 hours or more before the pickup time, 100% of the advance deposit will be refunded;
- In case the booking is cancelled within 6 hour before pick up time, 50% of the advance deposit will be deducted as penalty;
- In case the booking is cancelled more than 6 hour prior the pickup time, 100% of the advance deposit will be deducted;
- All the cancellation requests should be done via a phone call to +917992315344 or through email at email@example.com;
- TrexeeGo will not be held responsible for any cancellation and delay of service in case of any agitation or strike, natural calamity, traffic jam or road blockage etc;
Refund Policy :-
- If you are eligible for refunds based on the "Cancellation and Returns" policy above, then the refund will be remitted back to you in 5-7 working days. In case of any issues, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 7992315344.